Saturday January 22nd and 29th
February 5th and 12th
1:00 - 3:00 PM ET
$150.00 + Tax
Students completing 4-Week program
receive a Certificate of
Tarot cards are a mystical tool used for prediction and problem solving. They are a means to connect with your subconscious awareness and ignite your intuitive abilities. Reading Tarot cards can help you and others with personal guidance, self discovery, decision making and more.
Ever wondered about Tarot cards?
Maybe you’ve picked up a deck and wished you could read for yourself or others?
Have you been considering Tarot card reading as a career?
Join professional medium, Tarot Card reader and Astrologer Ashley Miller as she shares her secrets for learning this mystical tool!
· Learn how to use your intuition to perform Tarot card readings for personal guidance or to help others
· Learn a simple method to interpret the cards’ symbolism
· Discover how Tarot cards can be used for divination, self discovery, and decision making
· Learn about all 78 major and minor arcana and court cards
· Understand how the cards relate to numerology and astrology
· Build confidence in your ability to read Tarot cards
· Develop ethics and boundaries when reading for others
· History and myths of Tarot cards, and more!
This program is for all levels, but specifically targeted to beginner and intermediate students. The program will also help experienced Tarot readers to learn to rely more on their intuition when reading the cards.
Each class will include, learning, practice time and Q&A
· Tarot Essentials
· The Rider Waite Smith Deck
· Tarot Ground Rules
· The Major Arcana
· The Minor Arcana
· Reading Court Cards
· How to Read the Cards
· Tarot Exercises
· The Elements & Tarot
· Mastering the Elements
· Astrology Correspondence
· Tarot Card Numerology
· Reading Methods
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Exercises
· Boundaries & Ethics
About Ashley Miller
Ashley is a card slinging intuitive with a passion for tarot, astrology, end-of-life care and mediumship. Using her clairvoyance and tarot she is able to offer insights and clarity so her clients can better navigate through times of uncertainty.
Zoom Link Details will be sent to attendees shortly before the event so please check your email for the link.
To ensure that you receive the zoom link details please make sure you join our mailing list.
She was called to do this work because of her keen interest in human behavior and a passion for helping support people during challenging and difficult times.
Her objective is to teach people how to connect with tarot both practically and intuitively for guidance and mindfulness.