Although this is a free event we encourage donations at:
An attitude of gratitude means making it a conscious habit to express thankfulness and appreciation for every part of your life. Having an attitude of gratitude means you operate from a place of abundance, rather than scarcity. When you develop an attitude of gratitude you feel happier and more positive.
Life is better if you develop an attitude of gratitude. But what exactly does that mean and how do we do it?
An attitude of gratitude means making it a habit to express thankfulness and appreciation in all parts of your life, on a regular basis, for both the big and small things alike. If you concentrate on what you have, you'll always have more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you'll never have enough.
How to have a Gratitude Attitude:
- Wake up every day and express to yourself what you are grateful for
- Tell whoever you are with at the end of the day the 3 things you are most grateful for
- Tell whoever you are with right now (significant other, friend, family member, etc.) the 3 things that you are most grateful for in this moment
- Start a gratitude journal - Express gratitude in this journal every night by noting the things that you are grateful for, proud of, and excited about
- Acknowledge yourself for what you have done and accomplished in the last day/week/month/year. Instead of comparing yourself to others, give yourself credit for the big and small things you have been doing!
- Acknowledge other people and thank them for inspiring/helping/supporting you - oftentimes people wait their whole lives to be acknowledged (and yet it happens far too infrequently)!
So try adopting some of the above suggestions listed above, even just one or two, in order to develop an overall grateful mindset. It takes a bit of work, but having an attitude of gratitude is one of the most impactful habits for a fulfilling and healthy life.
Embracing a Gratitude Attitude won't ensure that every day will be perfect, but focusing on what we are grateful for tends to wash away feelings of anger and negativity helping us to achieve a more peaceful, relaxed and happy state of mind.
Join us for this inspirational evening facilitated by our very own Susan Kronick followed by a guided meditation to explore how gratitude can:
- Improve your relationships
- Increase your self esteem and positivity
- Reduce depression and fatigue
- Increase your motivation
- Raise your energetic vibration
- Strengthen your connection with Spirit
Zoom Link Details will be sent to attendees shortly before the event so please check your email for the link.
To ensure that you receive the zoom link details please make sure you join our mailing list.